Canada and Ukraine are expanding cooperation in the ICT Industry and we hope that the next revision of the CUFTA (Canada Ukraine Free Trade Agreement) will include trade in services and investments. In the last two years, the Canadian Embassy in Ukraine took an active part in our major ICT show Lviv IT Arena, the largest tech conference in Ukraine and Eastern Europe IT ARENA. Canada is the only country that is allowed to have its national program within the frameworks of this event.
The Embassy of Canada to Ukraine – Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (Canadian TCS) in partnership with Canada-Ukraine Chamber of Commerce (https://www.cucc.ca/) and Canada-Ukraine Trade & Investment Support Project (CUTIS Project) invites you to participate in the
Canada Program @ Lviv IT Arena – the largest Eastern European and leading Ukrainian IT Forum going 100% online on 8-10 Oct 2020
The registration gives access to all Conference’s activities including participation in the Canadian MeetUp.
We have secured FREE access for all Canadian participants:
- Between 6,000 – 10,000 qualified international participants from several continents
- A two-screen custom-built App to maximize experience & B2B networking (similar to Web Summit’s Collision From Home stream+meetings engine)
- Renown speakers in all 4 conference Tracks: Business, Product, Technologies and Start-ups
- Exclusive B2B, B2C concierge service for all participating Canadian companies*
- “Canadian Meet-Up” 60min event on Day 3 of the Forum – a great chance to dive into big picture Canada-Ukraine relations and local IT ecosystem dynamics**
- Excellent ‘podium’ for engaging with creative, entrepreneurial, dynamic, socially active middle-class Ukrainian and international ICT audience
- For reference: latest speakers line-up here (added daily) and last year’s Arena’s aftermovie
Please, register by filling this typeform – get advance access to exclusive B2B/B2C matchmaking!
Canadian TCS in Kyiv and partners look forward to seeing your name on the list. Your success matters, as we continue to level up bilateral ICT commercial, STI and investment collaboration – please stay tuned***
*The App will allow you to follow speeches, chat, to create chats based on shared interests. A separate group for B2B matchmaking will be set up.
** Canadian Meet-Up will be streamed in a talk-show fun and engaging format and will feature business, politics, STI industry and government speakers.
***Stay tuned for a follow up online event we shall put up in the next 4-6 months. Meanwhile, I attach an outstanding snapshot of the local IT market, courtesy of N-iX.