Apply for a Membership
CUCC Membership Application Process
- Complete online Membership Application Form or click to download form in PDF format (Please send completed PDF Form to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Membership Fees may be payed by a cheque, wire transfer, e-transfer to email@example.com or credit card (for wire transfer information and credit card payments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
(*) Members based in Canada must add the current GST/HST)
ONLINE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Conclusion (Common Procedure)
- Upon receipt of the completed Membership Application Form and the membership payment for the first year, the application documents will be tabled at the next scheduled meeting of the CUCC Executive Committee for review and approval.
- When Membership Application has been endorsed, you will be notified by email or letter.
- If application should be unsuccessful, submitted payment will be returned in full.
Application Process For Canada-Ukraine Trade Association (Kyiv)
You may contact the Kyiv office by telephone at (+380 44) 495-8551 or email at email@example.com to the attention of the Managing Director with your intent to apply for membership and a representative will contact you in short order to complete the application process.
NOTE: Arrangement for payment of Membership Fees may be made through the CUTA Office in Kyiv.