Desjardins International Meetings in a nutshell
International trade is one aspect of the economy that has been most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Do you have any challenges or questions you’d like to discuss? We are offering you an opportunity to get answers via our webinars. Guest experts will discuss their point of view on international trade and provide tips on how to make it through the pandemic and get ready to resume your business.
Topics discussed in this Desjardins International Meetings webinar:
Join us for a free webinar on September 22 at 10:00 a.m. (ET) to learn more about the potential for business development in Ukraine. Our guest experts will discuss the Ukrainian market, the Canada-Ukraine Free Trade Agreement and the opportunities it presents for Canadian companies to do business with Ukraine. Particular emphasis will be made on the overview of a booming ICT sector in Ukraine and the presentation of few software development companies.
A unique opportunity to:
- Identify the challenges and opportunities in this market;
- Understand the business environment in Ukraine;
- Learn important information about the market and the current situation;
- Gain first-hand knowledge from professionals who deal with bilateral trade on a daily basis;
- Get tips on how to seize business opportunities in this market;
- Benefit from expert advice and experience to succeed in your international business growth;
- Learn more about ICT in Ukraine, a fast-growing sector providing first-class services to customers around the world, including Fortune-500 list companies;
- Get introduced to selected IT companies, their expertise, knowledge and how they can help your business.
Who is this Desjardins International Meetings webinar for?
- For Québec companies with internationalization potential;
- For entrepreneurs looking for new business opportunities in Europe, especially in Ukraine;
- For Quebec companies with a need of digital transformation or outsourcing software development services;
- For entrepreneurs and SME managers who need or depend on the development services offered.
10:00 a.m. – 10:05 a.m.: Introduction by Alexia Barbier, Advisor, International Market Development, Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal
10:05 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.: Welcome remarks by Zenon Potoczny, president of the Canada-Ukraine Chamber of Commerce
10:15 a.m. – 10:35 a.m.: Panel Discussion
- Julia Buss, Senior Trade Commissioner, and Yury Mardak, Trade Commissioner at the Canadian Embassy in Ukraine
- Petro Petrenko, Counsellor of the Trading Section at the Embassy of Ukraine to Canada
- Emma Turos, Managing Director of the Canada-Ukraine Chamber of Commerce
- Natalia Mitrofanova, Vice President on International Cooperation and External Relations and Strategic Partnership Executive of the IT Ukraine Association, Wirex
10:35 a.m. – 10:50 a.m.: Case studies with Ukrainian companies in the IT sector, presented by the Canada-Ukraine Chamber of Commerce and N-ix
10:50 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.: Question period and wrap-up
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN UKRAINE, WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2021 FROM 10 A.M. TO 11 A.M.
*One transaction per participant, by email. This transaction entitles one person to access the event.
**If you have any questions, please write to us at email@example.com.
|BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN UKRAINE, WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2021 FROM 10 A.M. TO 11 A.M.$0 *|