The CUTIS project with the support of the Ministry of Economic Development, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine and the Export Promotion Office of Ukraine has developed the “I CAN EXPORT. How to Export Furniture to Canada” export guide.
The main goal is to help Ukrainian small and medium furniture enterprises to enter the Canadian market.
Few interesting facts about the Canadian furniture market:
- The total volume of furniture sales in the Canadian market in 2018 amounted to CAD 38.3 billion, in particular, home furniture (CAD 31.3 billion), home textiles (CAD 1.4 billion) and outdoor furniture (CAD 1.1 billion).
- It is expected that by 2023 the total volume of furniture sales will reach CAD 46.6 billion.
- In 2018, Canadian consumers spent on furniture averaged CAD 1033 per person or CAD 2642 per household.
- It is expected that by 2023 Canadian consumers will spend on furniture CAD 1201 per person or CAD 3066 per household.
- In 2018, Canada’s total imports amounted to CAD 3.8 billion, and exports – to CAD 3.6 billion.
To FREE download the export guide please follow the link.