- This event has passed.
The 12th International Ukrainian Energy Forum of the Adam Smith Institute is returning as an annual meeting place for Ukrainian and international energy leaders!
July 14, 2021 - July 16, 2021
It is with great excitement we announce that Ukrainian Energy Forum returns to serve as the annual meeting place for international energy leaders on 14-16 July at Parkovy Congress and Exhibition Centre, Kyiv.
With this invitation via Canada-Ukraine Chamber of Commerce you are entitled to a 15% discount.
Simply quote your VIP code: EUC017mCUCC REGISTRATION ONLINE.
We are honoured to announce that the Prime Minister of Ukraine, Denys Shmyhal will be opening the Ukrainian Energy Forum with a keynote address on 14th July at Parkovy Conference & Exhibition Centre in Kyiv.
This year’s Forum will focus on the progress made by the government in establishing domestic energy independence via the signing of eight new PSAs, developing a fully-fledged domestic market for gas and electricity, and integrating Ukraine into the European energy market.
The speaker faculty, composed of 70+ top-level decision-makers, will discuss current plans and efforts to modernise the Ukrainian energy system, as well as the next milestones that need to be reached to ensure the effective collaboration of all stakeholders.
Meet our first speakers joining the line-up for the Ukrainian Energy Forum:
- Andriy Gerus, Chairman of the Committee on Energy, Housing and Utilities Services, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
- Janez Kopač, Director, The Energy Community
- Roman Opimakh, Chairman, State Service of Geology and Mineral Resources of Ukraine
- Maxim Timchenko, CEO, DTEK
- Victor Gladun, CEO, JKX Oil&Gas
- Oleg Nykonorov, CEO, Regional Gas Company
- Maris Kunickis, CEO, DTEK Renewables
- Volodymyr Kudrytskyi, Chairman of the Management Board, Ukrenergo
- Sergiy Makogon, General Manager, Gas TSO of Ukraine
- Dale Perry, Managing Partner, ERU
- Igor Schurov, General Director, DTEK Oil&Gas
- Ihor Syrota, CEO, Ukrhydroenergo
VIEW THE FULL LIST OF CONFIRMED SPEAKERS TO DATE
Next month the Forum will bring together around 80 speakers and 400 attendees, providing the leading platform for domestic and international decision-makers to have practical discussions about new opportunities for the business, industry and international community.
Among the new discussion topics this year:
- Energy security in the context of NS2 developments
- Developing LNG partnerships
- Domestic retail gas market functioning under the new annual contracts
- Regional Gas Hubs and GTSO of Ukraine’s strengths and opportunities
- Building a business case for hydrogen
- Tapping into the reserves on the Black Sea shelf and Yuzivska field
- PECs as a way to tackle depleted and mature fields in Western Ukraine
- Facilitating investment into upstream through the presidential Law on State Support for Investment Projects
Electricity Focus Day:
- Addressing historical feed-in-tariff debt in the power market and future financing of renewable energy projects
- Unlocking onshore and offshore wind potential
- Large-scale commercial energy storage projects
- Modernisation and privatization of distribution assets (DSOs)
VIEW THE EVENT PROGRAMME
SECURE YOUR OFFLINE SEAT NOW >> http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/EUC017mCUCCren
We look forward to seeing familiar and new faces in July, offline or online!
If you have any enquiries or suggestions do not hesitate to contact Anna Kuzminskaya: +380 63 7673207 A.Kuzminskaya@adamsmithconferences.com
For detailed information and registration follow the link >> http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/EUC017mCUCChen
Join the UEF Group on FACEBOOK and follow our updates.