Apply for a Membership
Hard copy process
- Obtain copy of CUCC Membership Application Form from a CUCC representative, from the CUCC office in Canada or Ukraine OR click to download form in PDF format
- Complete all sections, sign and date Membership Application Form.
- Send signed copy of Membership Application Form with a cheque or money order for the first year’s membership fee* made out to the Canada-Ukraine Chamber of Commerce in the amount assigned to the Membership Category you selected.
- Upon receipt of the completed Membership Application Form and the membership payment for the first year, the application documents will be tabled at the next scheduled meeting of the CUCC Executive Committee for review and approval.
- When Membership Application has been endorsed, you will be notified by email or letter.
- If application should be unsuccessful, submitted payment will be returned in full.
Application Process For Canada-Ukraine Trade Association (Kyiv)
You may contact the Kyiv office by telephone at (+380 44) 495-8551 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of the Managing Director with your intent to apply for membership and a representative will contact you in short order to complete the application process.
NOTE: Arrangement for payment of Membership Fees may be made through the CUTA Office in Kyiv.