Adam Smith Conferences is proud to announce the 10th International Anniversary UKRAINIAN ENERGY FORUM, that will take place at the InterContinental Hotel, Kiev on 26-28 February 2019.
To find out what’s in store for investors, local and international players, contractors, traders and other industry stakeholders in 2019 – a year of Presidential and Parliamentary elections, a year when new regulatory and legislative changes are coming into force – come and join energy market leaders at the largest international Ukrainian energy event of the year!
With this invitation via Canada-Ukraine Chamber of Commerce (CUCC) are entitled to a 15% discount.
Simply quote your VIP code: 1171mCUCC. REGISTRATION ONLINE.
PROGRAMME HIGHLIGHTS for 2019:
- KEYNOTE SESSION – the industry’s most influential decision-makers on the policies and potential for oil & gas development in Ukraine
- EXCLUSIVE – EXPECTATIONS FOR THE INDUSTRY IN A YEAR OF ELECTIONS: Executive Discussion
- UKRAINIAN GAS MARKET. Further development and future forecasts
- EXPERT PANEL DEBATE – The role of Ukrainian gas transit in European energy security after 2019
- NEW! NETWORKING ROUND TABLES with Project Operators – a unique chance to meet and talk to Ukrainian project operators in person
- SPECIAL FOCUS! DOMESTIC OIL & GAS PRODUCTION IN UKRAINE: Dawn of a new era – the launch of electronic auctions for subsoil use permits. Potential for new investors. New technologies. Development of the oilfield services market.
- Back by popular demand: SPECIAL ELECTRICITY MARKET DAY: Emerging new market model. What effect will it have on market development? Growth in the renewables market. Investments. Case studies. New technologies.
- And much, much more.
Click here to see the initial AGENDA!
DON’T MISS 25+ HOURS OF OUTSTANDING NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES:
- 3 Networking Evening Receptions, including the Gala Evening Reception on 26th February
- 450+ senior industry professionals from across Ukraine and abroad, all in one place at one time
- Interactive networking Round-Tables with Project Operators
- Executive Panel Discussions
- Exclusive Networking App
Join UEF Group on FACEBOOK and follow our news.
For information about unique speaking, sponsorship and exhibition packages tailored specifically to your needs, please contact: Eugene Andrus on: Tel: +44 20 8004 57 02, Mobile: +38 050 230 88 21 or Email: Eugene@adamsmithconferences.com
We look forward to seeing you in in Kiev in February!