Canada-Ukraine Trade and Investment Support Project – Management Position
The Canada-Ukraine Chamber of Commerce has partnered with the Conference Board of Canada to implement a five-year project aimed at increasing trade and investment between Ukraine and Canada. The Canada-Ukraine Chamber of Commerce is seeking to fill the following management position:
CUCC Project Director – Canada
This position will be based in Toronto, Canada and will report to the President of the Canada-Ukraine Chamber of Commerce.
The selected candidate will be a self-motivated, independent, resourceful and results oriented individual who has demonstrate an ability to multi-task, set priorities, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Administer the work activity of the CUCC Project Teams in Canada and Ukraine
- Provide day to day management of the operation of the CUCC Project Team in Canada
- Provide leadership and direction in all aspects of the work performed by the Unit
- Develop and implement a results-based management system for the assigned portions of the Project Scope
- Assist in providing overall management of the Project
The successful applicant will have a Business or Finance degree or comparable experience in a related field. In addition, the successful individual will have a minimum of six years of work experience in project management including strategic planning. Excellent written and oral communications skills in both Ukrainian and English.
Additional information regarding this position is available here: March 15 2018 update – CUCC PROJECT DIRECTOR Job Description
NOTE: Please submit CV along with a covering letter for receipt no later than noon
March 23, 2018..either electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by Canada Post to:
CANADA-UKRAINE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
145 EVANS AVENUE SUITE 211