- Ukraine Adopts New Anti-corruption Laws
- UKRAINE IS NOT ALONE: How the World Supports Ukrainians in Countering Russia's Aggression
- Ukraine Crisis Raises Questions For Foreign Investors
- OFFICIAL VISIT OF THE UKRAINIAN PRESIDENT PETRO POROSHENKO TO CANADA
- CANADA 2014 - 2015 ECONOMIC OUTLOOK
- The CUCC Provides Internship Opportunities for Ukrainian Students
CANADA’S ANTI-SPAM LEGISLATION (CASL)
NOTICE: NEW REQUIREMENTS FOR CONTROLLING “SPAM”
SPAM is most often considered to be electronic junk mail or as any unsolicited email
In December 2013, regulations were issued for Canada’s anti-spam law. The law has already been passed by the Canadian Parliament and is now scheduled to come into force on July 1, 2014 .
Compliance is mandatory! Individual and Corporate penalties for non-compliance are significant.